1. What information do we collect?
We may collect certain personal information from you when you register to use our site or its services and features. We may also collect additional personal information, including your age, gender, physical address. We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information from users of our site, such as their Internet protocol address, the type of browser and operating system they use, the domain name of your Internet service provider, and the web pages, content and advertisements you may have visited, viewed or clicked on.
When you use our site, our servers automatically record certain information about your use, such as browsing activity, data displayed or clicked on, and other information such as browser type, IP address, date and time of access, cookie ID, and referrer URL. We may use this information for security, analytical and other purposes. Along with cookies, we may use third-party tracking technology, such as Google Analytics, to record similar information regarding you and your activity on our site.
2. How do we use the information we collect?
We may use your personal information to:
- Improve our site and the content and services offered on or through our site;
- Establish and maintain your account and process transactions with us;
- Display your account activity;
- Review our compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and orders;
- Enforce legal terms that govern your use of our site; and
- For any other purposes for which the information is collected and maintained.
- We may also use your non-personally identifiable information to analyze the usage of our site and account activity to monitor usage and improve our site.
3. With whom do we share that information?
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following instances:
- Third parties with whom we have engaged to process payments for transactions;
- Who assist us in providing our site and services (such as data storage providers) and processing transactions and communications on and through our site;
- Law enforcement officials and other governmental or regulatory authorities, to the extent we believe necessary to comply with laws, regulations, court or administrative orders; and
- Where you have authorized us to do so.
- We may also share non-personally identifiable information to third parties on an aggregate basis for purposes of analyzing usages and trends, improving or enhancing our site, improving existing products and services, and developing new ones.
4. Do we collect information from children?
Sean Woolsey Studio is not intended for and does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that your child has registered on our site or that we have collected information from your child, please contact us immediately so that we can remove that information from our site.
5. What security measures do we take with respect to your information?
We use reasonable security measures to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal information that we collect and maintain. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information or that any communication or transmission of such information over the Internet will be entirely secure.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com